Calling out admins/mods

MatthewVint

Banned
Aug 7, 2010
54
1
0
Can you delete my account please? I've PMed Jon before seeing as he's an admin and didn't get a reply so I don't know who to ask.

Thanks
 


BigDogTongueLOL.jpg
 
You have got to be fucking me. Let me guess. You want your account deleted so that you can create a new one and get your rep restored to zero so that you can sell your content services here? FUCK! Nobody got nowhere without them doing nothing. Start working hard to keep this account. If you cant, GTFO, and dont ever come back. Simple aint it?
 
hurr-durr in link. sure thing broski.

What tha fuck - read to late... am I the only bastard getting dickrolled here every fucking day?

Hope I never need a job again... if a employer stumbles over my WickedFire work well I wouldn't hire me. lol

Can you delete my account please?

I think you'll have to file a lawsuite lol :D...