Hi guys, is it so hard now to get someone on phone these days in CPA networks ?
I have applied yesterday to 7 of them. Wotogepa and Peerfly approved me, woto right away as ppc coach member.
But also to Azoogle, Copeac, Clickbooth, Maxbounty, Ads4Dough.
I have landline phone and have toll-free to make it free for networks to speak to me.
As to Azoogle, I have speaked with them last August via e-mail and just reminding about myself. They was ok with me being even from non-approved countries. Submitted, called, just got to voicemail. Alex ? will it be possible for me ?
Copeac, submitted application, verified phone, e-mail, submitted w8ben, give basic info about a site, tried to call, also voicemail or even not avaliable. Will talk in Mike via PM probably.
Clickbooth, as above, even passed their university with close to 100% rate. Phone not reply, however guys was on AIM, chatted with me, then went offline.
Maxbounty, all the same, IMed their cute Katie, even get someone on phone and asked her, but looks like she herself put me on voicemail. Will PM Steve here in next 3 days
Ads4Dough, submitted all except w8ben, just didn't had time to fax it, but some hours later got e-mail about denial, where reason stated pretty much that I wasn't on phone, how it can be ? I was sitting up to late night my time (their business hours). Tried to call at least 3 times and it says person non-avaliable. PMed Smaxor, I know they just approved someone from nearby country.
I know that a little time have passed, not even day, but it's strange for me that I couldn't get in touch on phone with them((( Maybe they just prepairing for some ad event ?
I am a legit guy, have pretty established history on rentacoder.com for example, as well as live references from clients if needed. Scanned passport, and parcell for address, will send w8ben without problems when needed.
I have applied with some credit reports review website, it's like template (will fill it with real offers and some content when will see them from other networks), but that what I will do from start, zip/e-mails and review sites
I have applied yesterday to 7 of them. Wotogepa and Peerfly approved me, woto right away as ppc coach member.
But also to Azoogle, Copeac, Clickbooth, Maxbounty, Ads4Dough.
I have landline phone and have toll-free to make it free for networks to speak to me.
As to Azoogle, I have speaked with them last August via e-mail and just reminding about myself. They was ok with me being even from non-approved countries. Submitted, called, just got to voicemail. Alex ? will it be possible for me ?
Copeac, submitted application, verified phone, e-mail, submitted w8ben, give basic info about a site, tried to call, also voicemail or even not avaliable. Will talk in Mike via PM probably.
Clickbooth, as above, even passed their university with close to 100% rate. Phone not reply, however guys was on AIM, chatted with me, then went offline.
Maxbounty, all the same, IMed their cute Katie, even get someone on phone and asked her, but looks like she herself put me on voicemail. Will PM Steve here in next 3 days
Ads4Dough, submitted all except w8ben, just didn't had time to fax it, but some hours later got e-mail about denial, where reason stated pretty much that I wasn't on phone, how it can be ? I was sitting up to late night my time (their business hours). Tried to call at least 3 times and it says person non-avaliable. PMed Smaxor, I know they just approved someone from nearby country.
I know that a little time have passed, not even day, but it's strange for me that I couldn't get in touch on phone with them((( Maybe they just prepairing for some ad event ?
I am a legit guy, have pretty established history on rentacoder.com for example, as well as live references from clients if needed. Scanned passport, and parcell for address, will send w8ben without problems when needed.
I have applied with some credit reports review website, it's like template (will fill it with real offers and some content when will see them from other networks), but that what I will do from start, zip/e-mails and review sites