Just seen this and thought it make a great rebill offer. sodastreamusa.com I cant be the only one...
No pretty sure you dontPretty cool. I wonder if you get a monthly payout when they order the refill.
SodaStream said:Soda Stream soda costs only about 25 cents per 12 ounce serving
It makes redbull for the same priceSo you get to pay extra to do the work of making the soda yourself?
25 cents per 12 ounce can is the regular price of pepsi products at Costco, it is as low as 16 cents per 12 ounce can at some local supermarkets.
I also have a Keurig single cup coffee brewer. The coffee isn't the cheapest per cup, but it's easy to store and convenient. That makes it very worthwhile for me. Same with Soda Stream.
It makes redbull for the same priceLet's do some math on that. I *think* it's $2 for a 250 ml can. Haven't touched the stuff in a while so that could be wrong.
Going with it thats $8 per liter (And I know theres cheaper 4 packs etc) but Soda Stream makes it for $.60 / liter.
SodaStream is pretty much 'breaking even' for me as far as the cost of soda in supermarkets vs the cost of soda stream soda. Here's a few benefits that I appreciate:
-I don't have to go out and buy bulk canned soda.
-On campus during school sessions I either need to buy a ton of canned soda in bulk, pay $1.68 for a 1/2 liter bottle from the school, pay $2 for a 2 liter from 7-11.
-You really don't run out. I ordered 10 containers of soda syrup from them - that's 120 liters of soda....that's going to last a while and was a lot easier than 60, 2 liter bottles.
I also have a Keurig single cup coffee brewer. The coffee isn't the cheapest per cup, but it's easy to store and convenient. That makes it very worthwhile for me. Same with Soda Stream.
bored....
No aspartame=win.