Can we get a soda Rebill going?



the diet flavors Are horrible in my opinion

What kinda soda drinking experience do you have? People who normally don't drink diet think diet soda tastes awful... I've never tried the stuff just wondering how much weight I should put on your testimonial.
 
Lets do the numbers....

Their system they claim costs .44 per 2-liter for Co2. plus shipping if you can't buy locally which i hear isn't cheap to ship due to the fact you're shipping Co2. Some have claimed shipping costs almost doubles the price of the Co2.

Then I found this website....

Soda-Club CO2 Refill Adapter

Which allows you to modify your tank/machine and hook it up to a normal canister Co2 canister that you can get refilled for dirt cheap. on the faq page they claimed for every $700 spent in refills from soda club you could spend $35 to refill a 75 pound tank and get the same amount of product.

With the modifications the price per liter is overtime dropped basically to a few cents more than the cost of the flavor... sounds good eh? The flavor costs 4.99/5.99 and makes 12 liters... so thats $.83/$1.00 a 2 liter. for sub-par flavors. I can buy sub-par flavors in bottles already at walmart for less than that.

So you're saying get a rebill... it already is a rebill w/ all those canisters & flavors they sell people. I think what you're asking for is a free trial? According to amazon reviews they got about as good of support as rebills too.

Wow, this thing is a horrible deal...

Someone please tell me I calculated something wrong here... I like the idea of this.
 
3327045661_fdfb75155b.jpg


69c/2 liter @ Krogers

I shit you not, it's better than brand name colas. The root beer sucks though, stay away.