Hey guys
Looks like a cool forum, glad i found it.
I have some domains sitting around, with nice potencial for cashparking, i think. Most of them have over 100,000 searches a month ( according to keyword suggestion tool) and one even has 2mil.
Anyway, what is the best place to park them at?
I currently park at godaddy, and im not that pleased. Heard about sedo and namedrive, anything else worth checking?
What's a good domain name for cash parking?
Are domains like that good?:
MUSICMP3FREEDOWNLOAD.COM
MUSICFROMSONGS.COM
GUITARSONGSTOPLAY.COM
DOWNLOADSMUSICFORFREE.COM
BUYTICKETSTO.COM
SONGSTHE.COM
BUYSHUFFLE.COM
most of my domains are like that
Thanks!
Looks like a cool forum, glad i found it.
I have some domains sitting around, with nice potencial for cashparking, i think. Most of them have over 100,000 searches a month ( according to keyword suggestion tool) and one even has 2mil.
Anyway, what is the best place to park them at?
I currently park at godaddy, and im not that pleased. Heard about sedo and namedrive, anything else worth checking?
What's a good domain name for cash parking?
Are domains like that good?:
MUSICMP3FREEDOWNLOAD.COM
MUSICFROMSONGS.COM
GUITARSONGSTOPLAY.COM
DOWNLOADSMUSICFORFREE.COM
BUYTICKETSTO.COM
SONGSTHE.COM
BUYSHUFFLE.COM
most of my domains are like that
Thanks!