S sasquatch New member May 14, 2007 267 1 0 Feb 23, 2009 #1 Should I be looking at a self hosted option instead of aweber. I know I'm a cheap bastard but $150/month for aweber seems steep. Any recommendations? Thanks
Should I be looking at a self hosted option instead of aweber. I know I'm a cheap bastard but $150/month for aweber seems steep. Any recommendations? Thanks
conv3rsion Get Money + Get Paid Dec 14, 2008 3,001 69 0 Feb 23, 2009 #2 if you cant make $150 a month with a 10-25k person list just stop right now.
amanda11 Hustle hard Nov 25, 2007 2,459 58 0 Feb 23, 2009 #3 getresponse.com - I use aweber's old price plan, $20 for 10k people, wahoooooooo!
AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Feb 23, 2009 #4 jees, $150/mo is a lot to you and you have a list like that?
S sasquatch New member May 14, 2007 267 1 0 Feb 23, 2009 #5 narsticle said: jees, $150/mo is a lot to you and you have a list like that? Click to expand... Yep, I'm just cheap.
narsticle said: jees, $150/mo is a lot to you and you have a list like that? Click to expand... Yep, I'm just cheap.
micker Pretender to the throne Oct 2, 2006 314 5 0 Detroit Feb 23, 2009 #6 Mailchimp is much less than aweber and allows you to bulk import addresses. Also you can use BigTie! to directly connect your Wordpress blog and mailing list.
Mailchimp is much less than aweber and allows you to bulk import addresses. Also you can use BigTie! to directly connect your Wordpress blog and mailing list.