Lately I'm getting some dumb comments on my site and I see they're from the similar looking IP address (I don't know if it matters - but the first 3 groups of numbers in the IP address are the same, and the last group of numbers changes) and the guy who's doing it is typing in some gmail addresses that look "almost real".
I'm not to keen with the IP's and I'm not sure if the similar looking IP addresses mean that its coming from the SAME user...so if I put the block on IP range, I don't want to block someone who has nothing to do with the spamming.
Is there a way to check if Gmail or Hotmail address is in use, without actually sending a mail to that address?
I googled the address but of course it doesn't come up with any results lol
Thanks for the welp :food-smiley-002:
I'm not to keen with the IP's and I'm not sure if the similar looking IP addresses mean that its coming from the SAME user...so if I put the block on IP range, I don't want to block someone who has nothing to do with the spamming.
Is there a way to check if Gmail or Hotmail address is in use, without actually sending a mail to that address?
I googled the address but of course it doesn't come up with any results lol
Thanks for the welp :food-smiley-002: