Clickbank Products

Soupyone

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
1,207
47
0
Les Etats Unis
Anyone here have any profitable products on ClickBank?

I'm looking at launching a few and have some questions...

Obligatory impression magnet...
ChristinaModel.gif
 


not me, but I was thinking just yesterday how a front end "fix your credit" type ebook could be used to profitably push credit reports. front end profits + affiliate traffic --> credit reports and financial offers FTW! the possibilities are endless.

alot of people knock Clickbank, but I think those people are just thick for doing so.. ive made alot with Clickbank and they never fuck around when it comes to getting paid pretty fast (no net30 bs) which is nice. only CPA network I can think of that's similar is PKM (shout out to Yousif! hold up brah, I'll get some stuff running with you soon!) and EWA of course. Not hating on the big networks but cash flow can be a bitch at the beginning
 
not me, but I was thinking just yesterday how a front end "fix your credit" type ebook could be used to profitably push credit reports. front end profits + affiliate traffic --> credit reports and financial offers FTW! the possibilities are endless.

alot of people knock Clickbank, but I think those people are just thick for doing so.. ive made alot with Clickbank and they never fuck around when it comes to getting paid pretty fast (no net30 bs) which is nice. only CPA network I can think of that's similar is PKM (shout out to Yousif! hold up brah, I'll get some stuff running with you soon!) and EWA of course. Not hating on the big networks but cash flow can be a bitch at the beginning

You're on the right track buddy! People need to get creative and get out of Flatland.