Clickbooth Owing Money?

pokerface

New member
Apr 26, 2009
2
0
0
Hey everyone, I know there isn't a ton of Clickbooth fans out there, and I am pretty sure I know why...

I'm trying to find out if ClickBooth owes a ton of other people money out there or if its just me? They seem to be screwing alot of people I know out of cash even though they did nothing wrong....

Any one experiencing the same issues?
 


how come the only people questioning network's credibility always only have 1-2 posts?

just saying that's all...
 
prooooooooof plz. btw clickbooth [allegedly] not paying is [allegedly] not something surprising. [allegedly]
 
OP, give me your paypal addy so I can send you your balance due of $2.49 for last month so you can get the fuck out already.
 
You do realize that clickbooth sued wickedfire right? So you're asking what to do about them not paying you in a place that got sued by them strangely enough for helping them deal with a situation much like yours. If that seems offly silly to you, click a few ads at the top of this page to help pay for the bandwidth you've wasted and GTFO.

That said,
Wickedfire is place that holds networks accountable. If you're having problems with a network, even if you're a newbie post proof and the situation and we'll help both you and the network get it resolved. However, if you're having problems with clickbooth...shove it up your ass.
 
Clickbooth pays me ontime Everytime, not sure what your problem is with them but they have been one of my best networks for quite awhile
 
Clickbooth has always paid me too but as you can see it's a touchy subject around here. You might have gotten slightly better responses if it happened to be some other network that hasn't paid you.

I've been in ur situation before. Just call them non-stop. Annoy the flying fuck out of your AM if you have to. Make him dread waking up in the morning because he knows you're going to be on his ass the second he logs on and turns his phone on. He'll work it out for you