Cold Water Extraction For Codeine

IMHopeful

Wicked Fire Elite Member
Mar 8, 2010
1,058
21
0
Canada
Hey Everyone,

I recently had to start taking some Tylenol with Codeine for a crazy toothache. I really hated the thought of all the Acetaminophen I was taking in and my research brought me to this cool method:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdV2YOa4Xc"]Cold Water Extraction (CWE) YouTube[/ame]

It does the trick for sore bum holes to (get it!)
 


Thanks Bro. You just made the world a little better by posting that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvDGBtVVt40&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H89C_8uNpYE&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Lol. It's more for guys who NEED to kill the pain, but don't want all the unnecessary shit. But yeah, I hear what you're saying. I just use T1's -- they're over-the-counter.

That shit cracked me up hardcore...I'm pretty buzzed :D

"Recognize the demon"
 
Years and years ago when i was about 17 I had bronchitis. My doctor prescribed cough medicine. So, that Friday night as i was toking on some really good weed -- i was also sipping on the cough syrup to stop from hacking up a lung. I was wasted and just sitting there watching TV.
All of a sudden I started to hear a LOUD ringing/buzzing sound in my ears. It got progressively worse over the next few minutes to the point that it was drowning out any thought in my head. I mean being stoned really magnified the unbelievably annoying affect of this I suppose. I was almost panicking when I read the cough med label and saw it had codeine-- who knows how much I had sipped as I was smoking that big fat joint i had rolled. Anyway that shit lasted about an hour or so and to this day I make sure I tell any doc I go to that I can't tolerate codeine -- it was that bad of an experience.
You gotta be careful fucking around with shit like that-- it ain't no fucking joke.