College Public Speaking Project on Affiliate Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falian

Banned
Nov 2, 2007
1,317
46
0
xrumerblast.org
Hey everyone,

I am currently working on a college project regarding Affiliate Marketing. I am in the process of doing research on my own, yet I would like to hear from some successfull Affiliate Marketers and hopefully have them answer some of my questions. So If you would like to give me some tidbits that you think would be usefull for a 7 minute overview of the basics of Affiliate Marketing then I would greatly appreciate it. Also, If you are available to answer a few questions via email that would also be extremely helpfull.

I'm not asking you to do my research/presentation for me. I have done my own research and have dabbed into very newbie affiliate marketing so I have the general jist, but if there's anything interesting or important that you would like to add it would really help me out!

Thank you,

Nick
 
  • Like
Reactions: erect


I would talk about Amazon.com. Most people know you can sell their books and get a cut. Something like 1 million affiliates there.
 
Go over the basics of AM, sell them the dream of money, and then get the whole class to sign up to the networks with your links... PROFIT
 
Correlate the business practices to something they know ... middle salesmen buy & sell products on a margin

Correlate investment strategies to something they know ... the stock market, buy low sell high

They've got mom/dad's money to play with ... get them excited as they all need extra beer money. Even if you get a poor grade because your presentation is "sales pitchy" it'll be worth it in the long run if you can get some affililates to sign up that push some volume

Go over the basics of AM, sell them the dream of money, and then get the whole class to sign up to the networks with your links... PROFIT

Ooh look, I've organized a few offers & signup links on a page you can find here (insert dick roll).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.