Complaint eMail About Making Monies with Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoogleSearchSux

New member
Aug 13, 2008
438
14
0
SF
www.googlesearchsucks.com
Scams, gad I am getting so sick of scams. Click on the google [edit] thing, you send me this. I am not a U.S. citizen, but nice try to get a drowning man to shell out more money on near useless information. The google [edit], almost got me, but then...read the terms and conditions. Auto billing of just under 80 dollars a month, bet that gets a lot of people, they just click accept without reading. Tell you what smart guy, this has all to do with you, why, because your sybot directed this form letter to me when I clicked the google kit box. Really, I can see a huge income potential in posting links, but just having a writer come up with some "oh, look at me and how well I am doing" bull, well, it just doesn't work anymore. Any body actually believe that crap anymore? The pic of the land rover, the house, the holiday??? What the heck is that? Its a shack, Land rover, gad, I gave one to my kid to drive when he was 16, hunk a junk and didn't care if he wrecked it.

Anyway, back on topic. I can see doing data entry postings as a legitimate income potential, but I would like a bit more information. Things like do you get paid a certain amount for each link posted, or does the payment amount vary by the type of listing? Is there a minimum number of posting required, is there a maximum? Is this a commission based payment schedule, as in, post the link and get .001% of online sales from the link? I was so close to clicking send, then read the terms and conditions, good thing too. A funny thing happened when I tried to delete my card number, a flash screen to DO IT NOW you have 13 minutes or some other garbage, does that really push people though the hoop?

Well, MR. Whoever you really are, I would like to here back from you about this [edit]. I have a 12 year old that spends way to much time on a computer, maybe he could earn some spending money from his time. At 12 he is too young to work in I T anywhere, even though he already writes and edits code, stuff like HTML, Hex, Codex, C, Cobalt and so on. He just did the coolest thing, he went backwards from this e-mail using html, back to the source computer. Then he went into the computer using hex, went in a little deeper and looked around. I think he may have left something behind too, he won't really say. He just laughed a little and said "it's ok dad, if they try stealing any money off your card, we own them, Pawned" whatever Pawned means. Best guess is,you don't really have a clue about any of the information I am seeking, you are just a cut and paste guy that gets a few nickels every time you cut and paste. Sometimes you cash in big and gt a buck or two. Hey I'm not knocking it, it all can add up to pretty good pile of nickels and dimes, millions eventually. What I am doing is asking if you know anything about the google [edit] bit, or do you know where I can obtain real information about it.
 


That's hilarious. His son "hacked into the source computer with hex and left something behind."

Post this fucker's email.
 
OP,

This just screams car loan asshole. Post this guy's email/header info, we'll show him how real 1337 h@x0r5 roll.
 
Sounds like he's actually really interested, he just wants you to GIVE him the details. Or at least he's testing you to see if it works.

If I were you I'd reply and explain to him that it works, link him back to your lander, and get that commish!

30 bucks isn't bad pay for a few minutes work humoring some guy.
 
heh-

He just laughed a little and said "it's ok dad, if they try stealing any money off your card, we own them, Pawned" whatever Pawned means.

funny stuff
 
my brain is melting.

this guy claims to have seen through your scam and calls bullshit on the whole thing, insults you numerous times, threatens you by saying his son is gonna 'Pawn' you and then STILL wants more information on the offer.

the general public amazes me.
 
wtf is hex going to do ? what a joke. he tries to impress you knowing html - my dog codes html everyone freakin codes html these days.
 
I believe he may have been talking about binary, probably googled 'binary' and pulled the most important looking word he could find. Either way, he's still a douche if he doesn't know WTF he's taking about:
Cobalt = a metal (or a car)
Cobol = programming language
 
Just dickroll him, and then when he emails back threatening you for dickrolling him, say "alright alright I'm sorry, here's the real link to the info you want" and then dickroll him again through a different link.
 
Just dickroll him, and then when he emails back threatening you for dickrolling him, say "alright alright I'm sorry, here's the real link to the info you want" and then dickroll him again through a different link.

I agree with this 100%.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.