T tainted New member Oct 3, 2008 1,175 22 0 Feb 8, 2009 #1 Computer Tan Computer Tan To buy or not to buy.
medicalhumor Membership pending Oct 17, 2007 2,408 105 0 Feb 8, 2009 #3 ^^ I'm guessing even that wouldn't help
ImagesAndWords StayblCam.com Nov 7, 2006 2,324 90 0 Scottsdale, Arizona www.stayblcam.com Feb 8, 2009 #4 How about a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8y-M_0UffE"]TV Tan[/ame]? Great song by the very underrated rock band The Wildhearts.
How about a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8y-M_0UffE"]TV Tan[/ame]? Great song by the very underrated rock band The Wildhearts.
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Feb 8, 2009 #5 Cute site... I wonder how many people are stupid enough to actually fall for it, especially the portable one.
Cute site... I wonder how many people are stupid enough to actually fall for it, especially the portable one.
BrynYoungblut Member Sep 11, 2008 669 12 18 39 Canada Feb 8, 2009 #6 I knew it had to be a complete joke, and of course it was. Good message though.