Angel of Wealth New member Oct 3, 2007 360 8 0 Jan 17, 2010 #21 whats your ROI? if its under 200% you're wasting your time
alamest Fakhrul Alam Oct 21, 2009 14 0 0 London www.fakhrulalam.com Jan 17, 2010 #22 At least you are doing PPC, but I can't even think about it because it is very risky to start with.. I am fine with my own marketing tactics... I will definitely start PPC but with some time and I will take your help as well.. Thanks
At least you are doing PPC, but I can't even think about it because it is very risky to start with.. I am fine with my own marketing tactics... I will definitely start PPC but with some time and I will take your help as well.. Thanks
defelice New member Nov 23, 2009 1,224 28 0 texas Jan 17, 2010 #23 alamest said: At least you are doing PPC, but I can't even think about it because it is very risky to start with.. I am fine with my own marketing tactics... I will definitely start PPC but with some time and I will take your help as well.. Thanks Click to expand... WHAT HELP?
alamest said: At least you are doing PPC, but I can't even think about it because it is very risky to start with.. I am fine with my own marketing tactics... I will definitely start PPC but with some time and I will take your help as well.. Thanks Click to expand... WHAT HELP?
stussy5555 HNIC Dec 12, 2007 821 10 0 Jan 17, 2010 #24 alamest said: At least you are doing PPC, but I can't even think about it because it is very risky to start with.. I am fine with my own marketing tactics... I will definitely start PPC but with some time and I will take your help as well.. Thanks Click to expand... say whah?
alamest said: At least you are doing PPC, but I can't even think about it because it is very risky to start with.. I am fine with my own marketing tactics... I will definitely start PPC but with some time and I will take your help as well.. Thanks Click to expand... say whah?