Covert Code Software?

ReAwakener

New member
May 31, 2007
2
0
0
Has anyone checked out the new Covert Code Software? It's a CB product supposed to bring you tons of traffic. i'm not sure how software can bring traffic, but thought I'd see if anyone else has heard of it.
 


Met me see here. Some dude with zero posts comes to WF asking about some crappy ClickBank product nobody cares about.

How much are you making off of your new software ReAwakener?

You be trollin', but you're correct.

I have not actually tried Covert software. I may try it later if it as good as you say it is, but please avoid posting just to advertise your software. Do it on a forum based upon SEO and things like that.
 
Met me see here. Some dude with zero posts comes to WF asking about some crappy ClickBank product nobody cares about.

How much are you making off of your new software ReAwakener?

You're so quick to judge! I don't even SELL this product on my site. I was thinking about buying it and thought I'd ask for some advice, since I thought that was what this forum was for! Did you see an affiliate ID of mine attached somewhere?????
 
If you don't know how it works, then you would be wasting money trying to buy it.