bizousoft ну Вовка Mar 5, 2010 784 14 0 Canada Nov 24, 2010 #1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkBGNAtbMF4]YouTube - Muay Thai Crazy Fight[/ame] Looks almost staged... But the punches look definetly real, especially the last kick is freakin' brutal.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkBGNAtbMF4]YouTube - Muay Thai Crazy Fight[/ame] Looks almost staged... But the punches look definetly real, especially the last kick is freakin' brutal.
imkazu geeky marketer Sep 5, 2010 446 3 0 Vancouver, Canada www.imkazu.com Nov 24, 2010 #2 went to Thai years ago, its crazier when you actually look at it close those guys have iron legs
I imkevintan New member Nov 9, 2010 104 1 0 41 Nov 24, 2010 #3 I didn't think dude was going to get up after that first kick. It definitely knocked the wind out of him. It's brutal on the video...I can imagine how tough it is up close and personal.
I didn't think dude was going to get up after that first kick. It definitely knocked the wind out of him. It's brutal on the video...I can imagine how tough it is up close and personal.