Hey folks,
I have just added my site, to one I found, where a student is trying to sell of TIME to pay for his student loan ...
Yeah, it sounds crazy, but he tells me he is about to be in the news this week and is whipping up media interest, so I thought it worth a shot.
Its cheap now but he says he will put up the prices slowly as time goes on.
These things tend to snowball, so I thought it might be worth a shot before it hits the news. But if you want to take a look, its called minutesforsale.com ...
Don't shoot the messenger if it's not your thing :crap:,
Peace
I have just added my site, to one I found, where a student is trying to sell of TIME to pay for his student loan ...
Yeah, it sounds crazy, but he tells me he is about to be in the news this week and is whipping up media interest, so I thought it worth a shot.
Its cheap now but he says he will put up the prices slowly as time goes on.
These things tend to snowball, so I thought it might be worth a shot before it hits the news. But if you want to take a look, its called minutesforsale.com ...
Don't shoot the messenger if it's not your thing :crap:,
Peace