ILOVENICKICAKES Banned Apr 1, 2012 202 7 0 Apr 6, 2012 #1 Phew, I just blew my load after 2 weeks of not jerking off and i gotta say....that one delivered the goods hardcore. I didn't last even 1 minute i was so horny. Felt super, super good. Wow. What an amazing feeling.
Phew, I just blew my load after 2 weeks of not jerking off and i gotta say....that one delivered the goods hardcore. I didn't last even 1 minute i was so horny. Felt super, super good. Wow. What an amazing feeling.
ILOVENICKICAKES Banned Apr 1, 2012 202 7 0 Apr 6, 2012 #2 My very first love affair was with my cock and balls. Goodness, still feeling quite nice.
Jameel New member Feb 14, 2007 1,292 17 0 Apr 6, 2012 #6 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN253RLDdM8&hd=1]arnold cumming - YouTube[/ame]
johnmatrix New member Jan 4, 2008 1,958 31 0 Apr 6, 2012 #7 Wow THREE amazon cookie spam posts in the one thread...