Curious - Value of a Flog & Would you Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamman

Banned
Dec 31, 2007
151
1
0
Illinois
I'm curious to know if anybody would show an interest in buying completely developed Flogs / Fnews Sites.

Pretty much buy it, host it, advertise it.
This is what you would get:
Targeted Domain
Header Design
Banner advertisement for the site per your size specs
100% Unique content created and posted
100% Unique comments created and posted
All images provided
Detailed Steps to complete offer
Contact Us, Privacy Policy, Earnings Disclaimer, General Disclaimer, etc
48 Hours of Support to tweak anything needed

If this is something you would be interested in, what kinda of $$ would you pay?
 


Since all I got was some b.s. reply...

How does $190 sound for everything outlined above?

I know that a few years ago they were flipping sites on eBay that weren't quite as automated as what you are proposing for around $250.00 a site.


It's not so much B.S. you're getting, but the fact that you posted your question on a WEBMASTER / AFFILIATE MARKETER site where the majority of the members can put up a site like what you proposed in a half hour or less. The only thing we really have to do is WAIT for our new sites to gain some rankings.

What you are asking is geared to someone who is just starting out really. Anyone with campaign experience already has site development taken care of.

If the sites you're looking to sell are making decent money you would not be selling them. They would be making money for you.

Most everyone on here has dozens of floater/sleeper sites outside of their money makers that could easily be turned flog if needed and even more domains parked somewhere.


This just may not be the best pond to fish in with the bait your using.

Personally, I do not use flogs so I could neither hazard a guess to the value of what you are proposing nor would I have any need for it.

I'm only posting here since you seem to be floundering somewhat and not understanding why.

You may have a good idea if you find the correct market for it.
 
I personally, wouldn't pay anything for that...

This isn't just a personal/info site...flogs sole purpose is to sell to someone...NOTHING else.

It takes too much customization/testing/variables for a successful flog.

Value: $0
 
Well, there you have it jamman no one wants it. I guess that means me and you will bo doing it.

To answer some of you fuck heads. She was offering a kickass service and bashing her without even understanding what it actually is not very nice.

She offers services that do well and just wanted to get some sort of idea on the valuation of it.
 
wtf does this have to do with shooting the shit? gtfo

You can shut the fuck up before I come to your house and let Gary Theim rape your stupid ass


To everyone else-
Thanks a lot for the input.
Like I said, I'm trying to gauge whether or not I would have a base for selling "manufactured" flogs.
There is no base, there will be none sold. I'll keep them for myself.
 
Zombie Poster!! Shit!!!

wait, what? i thought this was a gay webmaster forum.... shit, fooled again.

You know, I started to answer him about an hour ago and I had the GAY part emphasized, but the phone rang and I backed out of the post.

I've been up for 33 hours now and it slipped my zombified pudding brain in this post attempt.

I apologize for confusing you on your whereabouts!! lulz
 
$190 for a news flog??

People who want to use the flogs will just rip the design/layout and then hire a writer for $5 for the 500 word count.
 
You can shut the fuck up before I come to your house and let Gary Theim rape your stupid ass


To everyone else-
Thanks a lot for the input.
Like I said, I'm trying to gauge whether or not I would have a base for selling "manufactured" flogs.
There is no base, there will be none sold. I'll keep them for myself.
I think you should take notes from the russian chick drug him and then give him penis trauma

of course it would not be anything in the realm of pleasure. Leave that for your BF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.