B Ben89 New member Mar 30, 2007 670 4 0 Nov 18, 2008 #1 Has anyone not received their Nov 15 payment? The payment tab in my account says the payment was sent on Nov 12 from San Diego and I'm in LA so it shouldn't take that long to receive the check?
Has anyone not received their Nov 15 payment? The payment tab in my account says the payment was sent on Nov 12 from San Diego and I'm in LA so it shouldn't take that long to receive the check?
M MCRunning FTW Jan 28, 2008 632 16 0 Nov 18, 2008 #2 Haven't got mine yet, wait a couple more days. I'm located in Westwood, CA
B Ben89 New member Mar 30, 2007 670 4 0 Nov 18, 2008 #3 MCRunning said: Haven't got mine yet, wait a couple more days. I'm located in Westwood, CA Click to expand... ucla student?
MCRunning said: Haven't got mine yet, wait a couple more days. I'm located in Westwood, CA Click to expand... ucla student?
M MCRunning FTW Jan 28, 2008 632 16 0 Nov 18, 2008 #4 Ben89 said: ucla student? Click to expand... Yes.