cryptix Karate Kicks N Shit Aug 4, 2009 1,638 77 0 Hamburgler's Rectum Feb 4, 2011 #1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&feature=topvideos]YouTube - Volkswagen Commercial: The Force[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&feature=topvideos]YouTube - Volkswagen Commercial: The Force[/ame]
(O_o) H̨̼̩͐̑͆̀̚& Sep 23, 2010 4,718 91 0 L̇ͥͧ̑͋ͥ̏̔͆́̋̂̆̌̚̚ Feb 4, 2011 #2 remote start ftw
D DrewClement WF Premium Member May 7, 2010 992 28 0 Victoria, BC Feb 4, 2011 #3 I feel like the little kid is the one that lip syncs on youtube, keenan or whatever, and had 50 cent appear with him once hahahha.
I feel like the little kid is the one that lip syncs on youtube, keenan or whatever, and had 50 cent appear with him once hahahha.
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Feb 4, 2011 #4 Cute commercial... I love how Vader's helmet allowed a surprised "OMG" expression to make it to us at the end... Good stuff.
Cute commercial... I love how Vader's helmet allowed a surprised "OMG" expression to make it to us at the end... Good stuff.
Magic Hat Number 9 Nov 27, 2009 1,926 47 0 Baltimore Feb 4, 2011 #6 It's this type of savvy marketing that attracted Hitler and the Nazi elite in the first place. The rest, as they say, is history.
It's this type of savvy marketing that attracted Hitler and the Nazi elite in the first place. The rest, as they say, is history.
FTC-Hater As Seen on FTC.gov Sep 12, 2009 1,692 111 0 Feb 4, 2011 #7 ChrisS said: Yeah very cute Click to expand... hahaha
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley Feb 4, 2011 #8 Great ad! Although as someone who always leaves their car in 1st gear, not sure I'd be too great with remote start.
Great ad! Although as someone who always leaves their car in 1st gear, not sure I'd be too great with remote start.