Decrypt this message

Kiopa_Matt

Banned
May 13, 2011
5,216
52
0
Let's see how good of problem solvers we have on WF. How many can decrypt this message? It's actually made for kids, not adults.

Code:
A BCDCAECF GHIJ HK IJC CLMANO MPF QMO MGNC
IH CRIBMDI SHTB UMOOQHBF VTAIC CMOANS.  
LS WPHQNCFXC HK IJC GAPMBS PTLGCB OSOICL 
UBHECF IH GC M LMYHB MOOCI.

The only help you get is:


  • the most common letter in the English language is E, followed by T, A and O
  • the most common 3-letter word in English is THE, followed by AND
  • the most common 2-letter words in English are TO and OF
  • the most common 1-letter words in English are A and I
 


I RECEIVED BOTH OF THE EMAILS AND WAS ABLE TO EXTRACT YOUR PASSWORD QUITE EASILY MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE BINARY NUMBER SYSTEM PROVED TO BE A MAJOR ASSET
 
Shit was beat :) My first one ever though

I RECEIVED BOTH OF THE EMAILS AND WAS ABLE
TO EXTRACT YOUR PASSWORD QUITE EASILY.
MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE BINARY NUMBER SYSTEM
PROVED TO BE A MAJOR ASSET.
 
Here's some with different degrees of difficulty:

Start

If you solve one of the unsolved ones, I think you get a t-shirt or something.