hellblazer New member Sep 20, 2008 3,019 86 0 Dec 6, 2008 #1 How come when you delete campaigns in Adwords, they never go away? They just stay there - is there any way to permanently get rid of them?
How come when you delete campaigns in Adwords, they never go away? They just stay there - is there any way to permanently get rid of them?
P ppcmarketing New member Nov 24, 2008 34 0 0 San Antonio, TX Dec 6, 2008 #2 Deleted Campaigns Unfortunately there is no way to delet them that I found. You can set up your account to only view active campaigns so you don;t see all the deleted campaigns. Hope this helps!
Deleted Campaigns Unfortunately there is no way to delet them that I found. You can set up your account to only view active campaigns so you don;t see all the deleted campaigns. Hope this helps!
hellblazer New member Sep 20, 2008 3,019 86 0 Dec 6, 2008 #3 Ok, thanks. I just realized I probably started this thread in the wrong section, but thanks anyways.
knukk Mоderatоr Jul 6, 2008 704 13 0 Dec 7, 2008 #4 You probably can't delete AdWords campaigns the same way you can't delete AdSense elements. You can choose not to show them in your campaign list, though. The argument is to hinder unwanted deletions.
You probably can't delete AdWords campaigns the same way you can't delete AdSense elements. You can choose not to show them in your campaign list, though. The argument is to hinder unwanted deletions.