Design to coding... how to keep it looking good?

AD1985

Banned
Jun 6, 2007
115
2
0
I finally got tired of using getafreelancer and rentacoder for my web design work and found a guy off of a artistic/graphic design website (deviantart.com) his landing page design is stunning, better than almost all of my competitiors.

Now the only issue is converting it from a PSD into a working website, without the design going out the window. Can someone recommend a good source for finding a competant coder at a reasonable price? I would hate to go with rentacoder.com again, but really don't know of any other source that has good quality labor.
 


find a good HTML/CSS coder in the forum. Although, if he's really good he should be out making the monies, but meh, doesn't hurt to try. I would definitely try and get a recommendation from somebody you know, who knows what good code looks like.
 
A good web designer should know how to slice and code his work IMO. Otherwise you might end up with designs that aren't so web friendly.

Assuming the design can be worked with, I can do it for you. I don't know what you consider reasonable though. PM me and we can talk if you like.

Otherwise the design, development or buy, sell, trade sections would work. I'm sure you'll find someone there.
 
had to:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qMe7Z3EYg]YouTube - Design Coding[/ame]