V vinnythejinny New member Mar 5, 2008 1,698 11 0 Mar 7, 2012 #22 I came for the Lulz, i stayed for LoLZ Will I be a millionaire? Yes, 100%
Gambit ... Nov 21, 2011 808 2 0 Nomad Mar 7, 2012 #25 jeffrey said: Jesus dude, your skype is blowing up constantly. Click to expand... Haha at first I was like, why is my skype not showing my messages?! But this video is hilarious. His voice change when he first clicks on it is priceless.
jeffrey said: Jesus dude, your skype is blowing up constantly. Click to expand... Haha at first I was like, why is my skype not showing my messages?! But this video is hilarious. His voice change when he first clicks on it is priceless.
N Netphase Well-known member Aug 28, 2007 2,751 32 48 Minneapolis, MN Mar 7, 2012 #26 Was that guy speaking English? I could not understand about 99% of what he said.
HiGhPeR Designer Oct 15, 2009 2,447 21 0 h6.cr www.hyper6.com Mar 7, 2012 #29 Netphase said: Was that guy speaking English? I could not understand about 99% of what he said. Click to expand... lol I dont think any of us can.
Netphase said: Was that guy speaking English? I could not understand about 99% of what he said. Click to expand... lol I dont think any of us can.