conjamuk Stakin Stacks May 27, 2008 1,768 41 48 Feb 28, 2009 #1 Whats the most Dickrolls you have received in one day? My record is 6 lol. BOOBS
Drake New member Jun 9, 2007 2,567 26 0 Feb 28, 2009 #4 I think you people like being dickrolled. Just saying....
Vhaeos New member Mar 22, 2007 351 2 0 Feb 28, 2009 #5 Twice within the span of like 25 minutes. Then I fixed my host file.
Flyboy Smokin the righteous shit Aug 15, 2007 419 8 0 Mar 1, 2009 #6 Drake said: I think you people like being dickrolled. Just saying.... Click to expand... Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Drake said: I think you people like being dickrolled. Just saying.... Click to expand... Not that there's anything wrong with that...
pacman0r Powered by Redbull Dec 11, 2007 637 1 0 Toronto www.academicads.ca Mar 2, 2009 #8 Yes but how many spins have you sat through?
rafaelapolinari Firestarter Feb 18, 2009 62 0 0 www.stealthcashmethod.com Mar 2, 2009 #9 dickrolling as I'm reviewing my stats.
clashctyrokr New member Dec 19, 2008 720 8 0 prizedcontent.com Mar 3, 2009 #10 conjamuk said: BOOBS Click to expand...
O optimizedads omgwtfbbq! Nov 7, 2008 71 1 0 Canada www.optimizingadvertising.com Mar 10, 2009 #11 clashctyrokr said: Click to expand... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha