C CLKeenan Banned Jun 24, 2006 2,506 14 0 Boston, MA Jan 10, 2011 #1 Just noticed that my avatar got to some clip art looking computer monitor with a microphone. I've since deleted it. Anyone else?
Just noticed that my avatar got to some clip art looking computer monitor with a microphone. I've since deleted it. Anyone else?
jryan21 Level 4 Grindstone Nov 10, 2007 5,448 108 0 Jan 10, 2011 #5 I have gotten similar issues in the past; clearing browser cache usually solves it.
pileofcrap New member Oct 17, 2006 569 2 0 Atlanta, GA Jan 10, 2011 #6 I've had this avatar since I joined years ago.
B blank_czech New member Mar 16, 2008 1,375 15 0 Jan 10, 2011 #7 maybe, but doesnt look like it over here
K Kiren New member Jan 8, 2011 8 0 0 Canada Jan 10, 2011 #8 I've had similar issues on many different forums, not here though. But that's because I have no avatar lol
I've had similar issues on many different forums, not here though. But that's because I have no avatar lol
Bofu2U Automation Specialist May 18, 2007 8,632 146 0 Vegas, Baby. www.offerstreamdigital.com Jan 10, 2011 #11 Weeeeee
Corey True Blood Quote Here. Feb 11, 2009 118 2 18 United States www.peerfly.com Jan 10, 2011 #12 Nope, same avatar. Bofu2U said: Weeeeee Click to expand... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg]YouTube - Piggy - GEICO Commercial[/ame]
Nope, same avatar. Bofu2U said: Weeeeee Click to expand... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg]YouTube - Piggy - GEICO Commercial[/ame]