A allco New member Nov 5, 2008 627 8 0 Jun 6, 2009 #1 In the market for a new digital video cam / camcorder. $500.(ish) - price range (max) Any reviews / suggestions? Thanks in advance!
In the market for a new digital video cam / camcorder. $500.(ish) - price range (max) Any reviews / suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Deliguy New member Sep 27, 2006 5,162 195 0 Oregon Jun 6, 2009 #2 i think just about any camera you can you buy for $500 will be pretty damn nice.
SilentPen I'm a GIRL, damnit. Jul 28, 2008 236 6 0 Minnesota www.silentpen.com Jun 6, 2009 #3 This is enough to make ANYone drool.....
Midas Touch He who laughs, LASTS!! Dec 20, 2008 1,901 45 0 Dave's World Jun 6, 2009 #4 I know you said $500.00 ish max, but you can find this one online starting at $700.00 ish. I don't know what you will be using the camera for, but I've heard some pretty good things about this one EXILIM | CASIO DIGITAL CAMERAS | CASIO Sincerely, MT
I know you said $500.00 ish max, but you can find this one online starting at $700.00 ish. I don't know what you will be using the camera for, but I've heard some pretty good things about this one EXILIM | CASIO DIGITAL CAMERAS | CASIO Sincerely, MT
brianpaxton New member Aug 18, 2006 347 5 0 Jun 6, 2009 #5 Dude, anything on this page will kick ass: (not a sneaky link, just the $400-500 cams at B&h.) Camcorders, Video Cameras, Digital Video | B&H Photo Video=
Dude, anything on this page will kick ass: (not a sneaky link, just the $400-500 cams at B&h.) Camcorders, Video Cameras, Digital Video | B&H Photo Video=
A allco New member Nov 5, 2008 627 8 0 Jun 7, 2009 #6 Cool thanks! yeah - just need it for footage to be used online. Capturing quick Motion with clarity is important too. The casio video demo's posted were impressive with that. Others look great too. Any effects or touch ups can be done in post production with software like Final Cut etc. I have an ancient Canon ZR45 - barely used it - I remember paying $1500.- for it..... (what a waste).... Cheers!
Cool thanks! yeah - just need it for footage to be used online. Capturing quick Motion with clarity is important too. The casio video demo's posted were impressive with that. Others look great too. Any effects or touch ups can be done in post production with software like Final Cut etc. I have an ancient Canon ZR45 - barely used it - I remember paying $1500.- for it..... (what a waste).... Cheers!
dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Jun 7, 2009 #7 try getting a used canon hv20/30 or 40. search google for some clips, some amazing stuff done with it. HV40 is going for $1k new now.
try getting a used canon hv20/30 or 40. search google for some clips, some amazing stuff done with it. HV40 is going for $1k new now.