Yeah, that is fine, we all want that not realizing that we are already free. I am not saying don't try to make money or w/e. Be a billionaire, who cares? But do realize that you are already free.Heh, ego death...it felt like I was right on the verge of that. I really did not know who I was for a very long time, all I knew was what I wanted. I wanted to be away from my fake friends that were secretly trying to sabotage my efforts to better my life.
I know it sounds superficial to think of financial success as such a crucial part of my personality and mental wellbeing...but it is. I grew up poor, I have massive debts from the stupid, STUPID shit I've done growing up and quite frankly, money = freedom. Nothing in life is better than freedom. I don't need a lot personally, just enough to do what I want when I want it and to travel.
To be completely honest though, you're right..I don't regret having that trip. In fact I think I needed it...I just wish I didn't get such a resounding mental ass kicking.
Just ask yourself, what prevents me from being free right now? How am I bound? At this second, sitting on the chair on the fucking computer. What is wrong with this moment?
Do not tell me "I don't have enough money in the bank so I can travel" type of BS. What do you think once you got money and are traveling you are all of a sudden completely free of suffering?
The only thing that prevents you from being/feeling free is a belief in your mind that you are bound. Let the mind think that, but it has nothing to do with you. Once you don't pay attention to that crap enough times, mind will stop bringing it up. :rainfro: