Do you use Mint.com? Different accounts for personal vs. business assets?

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
So I've been pretty bad in the past about keeping my business and personal assets separate. I love Mint.com and how it makes everything so damn easy to track. Right now I have all of my bank accounts (business, personal, online savings), retirement accounts (SEP IRA, Roth IRA, etc.), credit cards (business and personal), and assets (car) in one profile. I'm thinking it would make a lot more sense if I split everything out. Does anyone do this currently?
 


This is how I have my setup currently and it works well enough. I have been thinking about moving the business part over to wave accounting though since it is setup better for business.

Either way you will be happy you separate them out.
 
I'm awful keeping the two separate. I also use mint and it's making my habbits worse lol. I'm probably just going to remove my business accounts from mint
 
I used Mint for last year, just for business stuff.

Switched to Outright for this year because it has more business and tax oriented features.