Does google adwords help to increase Pr..?

rohnsmith

Banned
Jan 5, 2010
5
0
0
Previously my site has Pr 0 .I have started my adwords campaign and choose to display my ads in Google add networks means display on other sites.and after one month I got Pr 3 and I hjave not build even single link for my site .So is that possible sue to adwords or due to no. of visitors.i have 600 unique visitors daily.
 


im a traffic hog – traffic sick with the swine
clickthrough shine everyone eyeing my traffic
called a flog in the industry
dont be tripping cuz i sniped your lander
check out this bitch from atlanta
acai berry saw it on larry
king give the phone a ring order up a batch now cash
flow im the manifold
of intake when it comes to taking
internet money the money focus check out this grant from the POTUS
you aint know us
spamtec coming with the force cant hold us
i media buy and im greedy alright
flying through space like a meteorite
 
^ Think you got the wrong thread there.
 
Yeah sue Adwords, yeah it was their fault you got some PR on the site. So go for it.
 
In my opinion it does work. You can get PR8 within a few days you just have to have at least 20 ad groups and all ads must have a minimum bid of $10. It helped me get started and gain a lot of traffic through SE3. I know this is how John Chow got started and he attributes a lot of his success to it.
 
I read the title of this thread and, outloud said, "Oh My Fucking God are You Fucking Kidding Me...this guy is gonna be getting fucked in there"...my wife looked at me oddly and went back to whatever she was doing.

Imagine my dismay when I scrolled through and didn't see one rickroll or reference to "Go the Fuck Back to DP Cocksack".

You guys are getting soft in your old age.