DoldGigga Sucks Cock Tag

SuperGenii

Banned
Feb 27, 2009
307
3
0
Southern California
Hi Everyone

Can someone please explain this tag which appears on so many threads in this forum?

Obvious this member is loser with severe emotional imbalances, who the moderators must also respect so much for leaving the tag there...

Does the person who created this tag dare to come forward and share their DoldGigga experiences for us all so we know never to engage in any business transactions with this member, DoldGigga?

Go Wildcats!

SG
 


<3 DoldGigga many lulz have been had because of his posts, but I think that tag might be because roundabout. They were going at it for a while.
 
its one thing to be funny.. even a little sarcastic can be clever and humorous, but to repeatedly insult people you don't know, attacking their credibility and character, posting false assumptions, etc.. says alot about DoldGigga.

I suspected it was Roundabout but didn't know for sure.
 
14j4zz4.gif
 
I do not know DoldGigga, however I wish to subscribe to his newsletter after reading about his intriguing ideas.