Don't forget to tip your.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgordon83

it's a wig
Dec 27, 2007
1,310
28
0
www.tribe9interactive.com
...developers.

Just started using one of the many free scripts on the forum today and it saved me lots of time and money, so like i always do, i sent the guy a donation ($25).

I got a big "thank you" from the guy saying that i was the first person to donate anything to him. But i know this is a script that many people on here use. Find it kinda sad that no one gave the guy anything.

If you are using a free script that saves you time or money in any way, don't be a cheap ass. Throw the developer a buck or two. Not only will it mean better support for the script, but it will make more people want to create more free stuff and share it with us.

(no, i'm not a programmer or developer of any kind).
 


Awesome idea man.. this is how people can bring open source to popularity. I am gonna definitely remember this next time I snag an open source script.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.