Don't you hate new affiliate networks that spam your whoisguard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisible777

New member
Jul 3, 2007
1,331
17
0
What kind of affiliate network needs to scrape whoisguard affiliate sites to spam them with their new network. Stop fucking e-mailing me.

In my book, that's a pretty shitty way of doing business.

You know who you are.
 


Well i don't, so spit it out.

I'm not sure if invisible777 is referring to Motive Interactive but I've gotten some emails from them sent to whois guarded domains. Not too upset as it was only a few emails and I just ignored them.
 
I recently got spammed some offers by a lower level network. I threatened to inform the advertiser and they sent me a fake opt-out confirmation to an email address that I would have never opted-in with.

Jerks
 
Yeah, I'm getting a fair bit of shit out of Motive Interactive at the moment too.
At least for me, it's karmic justice, seeing as I also track people down when I think they have sites that'd do well on my network... But at least I have the decency to put in enough effort and find out who they really are instead of just emailing the whoisguard address, or just drop it entirely.

Eh, who am I kidding? I'm human scum ^_^
 
I got some from Motive Interactive, if you have "acai" related domains, then prepare to get spammed, I got one the other day and I was like WTF? I don't remember giving out my email to anyone..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.