FromUndaCheese New member Jun 25, 2010 216 14 0 May 23, 2011 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc0s358b3Ys&autoplay=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc0s358b3Ys[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc0s358b3Ys&autoplay=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc0s358b3Ys[/ame]
Andrew Scherer MarketersCenter.com Feb 12, 2009 5,777 124 63 Mexico www.marketerscenter.com May 23, 2011 #2 I love it.
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain May 23, 2011 #3 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I lost it at least three times during that... Great find. (1st time was the "Zombies ahead" sign while they were driving at night...)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I lost it at least three times during that... Great find. (1st time was the "Zombies ahead" sign while they were driving at night...)
K Kiopa_Matt Banned May 13, 2011 5,216 52 0 May 23, 2011 #4 That was actually pretty good. Definitely gotta give kudos to the video editing.
Eldarion New member Sep 19, 2010 1,060 12 0 NY May 24, 2011 #5 pretty good editing, but coming from rooster teeth id expect a little better. Still good though.
X xerves New member May 25, 2011 29 0 0 May 25, 2011 #6 thumbs up. like the song. and funny editing videos.