Douse The Flames, Mr. President!



^ lol. does the bidet get all the poo out of your ass though?

i highly doubt you could use that thing alone and not have to use toilet paper too
 
Where I live they don't have bidets, they have butt guns, little hand held sprayers next to the toilet. They were mentioned in another thread a while ago. They're great. Don't feel clean without one.
 
Where I live they don't have bidets, they have butt guns, little hand held sprayers next to the toilet. They were mentioned in another thread a while ago. They're great. Don't feel clean without one.

Where do you live? I have never in my life heard of a butt gun.
 
^ lol. does the bidet get all the poo out of your ass though?

i highly doubt you could use that thing alone and not have to use toilet paper too

You would think you'd at least need a paper towel. You can't walk around with a dripping wet sphincter.

Regardless hand to ass is going to happen. Those 9 customers are fucking idiots.

Where I live they don't have bidets, they have butt guns, little hand held sprayers next to the toilet. They were mentioned in another thread a while ago. They're great. Don't feel clean without one.

At the risk of sounding trollish, what is the proper technique? I'm assuming you need to dry off after.