S SkipStaa Banned Aug 4, 2007 245 2 0 Miami, FL Apr 23, 2009 #1 so if I eat a bunch of ice ( a lot) will it continue to crunch my thirst as it melts. :updown:
Sticks79 New member Jun 3, 2007 3,500 38 0 Apr 23, 2009 #2 I have no idea what you are saying, but i'd like to say thank you.
Fat Tom Like A Boss Sep 27, 2008 1,238 35 0 Oregon Apr 23, 2009 #3 I dont have the slightest idea what the fuck you are talking about, but i love the boobies. *golf clap*
I dont have the slightest idea what the fuck you are talking about, but i love the boobies. *golf clap*
D duffyweb New member Mar 25, 2009 122 4 0 Apr 23, 2009 #4 chewing ice will not quench your thirst. if you let it melt and then swallow the water it will. i don't know if that was your question but i'm kinda drunk too.
chewing ice will not quench your thirst. if you let it melt and then swallow the water it will. i don't know if that was your question but i'm kinda drunk too.
trigatch4 BuildAndEarn Aug 23, 2006 2,557 79 0 East Coast www.eurekadiary.com Apr 23, 2009 #5 silicone for the soul
Fat Tom Like A Boss Sep 27, 2008 1,238 35 0 Oregon Apr 23, 2009 #7 I love all tits, small, big, stock, or aftermarket.