eBay Niche Store Building Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexroux

New member
Oct 14, 2008
3
0
0
Hello to all!

To all those who are interested in building an eBay niche store with Wordpress, I have written an article with a start to finish tutorial. I want people looking for this kind of information to have access to this useful tutorial which is why I'm writing this quick message.

Here's my article's index :

1. Signup with Ebay Partner Network
2. Choose your niche
3. Your Target Keywords
4. Domain name
5. Build your Wordpress Site
6. Improve your PR (Page Rank)
7. Make Money !!!

Read the tutorial about eBay Niche Store Building

Your comments are welcome! :-)
 


Why helllo Mister 1st Post in the Affiliate Marketing Section.

Welcome to Wicked Fire. I'm sure you'll get warm hugs pretty soon. You don't mind if I offer my EPN tips?

1. Sign up with EPN. Then sign up with Pepperjam. Sign up everywhere because those twits take forever to approve you. Be prepared to sign up again in case they suspend your account because your freakin' traffic isn't "engaging" enough for them.

2. Pick a product out from Ebay that costs more than $100. Don't pick counterfeit gear like Louis Vuitton or jewelry or any other saturated niche. Check your choice against Google sandbox so you can PPC at a reasonable price. Expect a 10% success rate in the beginning.

3. You will find your target keywords that convert through PPC. OR you can wait months and find them organically, or not at all.

4. Yeah, a domain with the trademark name of the product in the URL does wonders for your quality score. Most companies will not sic the lawyers on you for this (MOST).

5. Fantastico plus phpbay on your shared hosting. Oh, and pick a nice theme, why don't especially if you autoblog. Because when my blogs get pinged by an autoblog, first thing I look is the theme. If it's the standard crappy Wordpress default, then its welcome to Akimet.

6. If you can bring in converting traffic through PPC, who gives a shit about pagerank? Links through pingcrawl to get indexed are good though. I have found for most specialty niches, content is the key.

7. Make money? Uh really?
 
Great tutorial. I especially love how you ripped my "niche drilling" technique. You even stole the terminology i made up (See : Using Niche Drilling to pick niches worth researching | phpBay Tips)

Your tutorial is a waste of time and won't help anyone. No one will ever buy from your affiliate link. GTFO tool.


Hello to all!

To all those who are interested in building an eBay niche store with Wordpress, I have written an article with a start to finish tutorial. I want people looking for this kind of information to have access to this useful tutorial which is why I'm writing this quick message.

Here's my article's index :

1. Signup with Ebay Partner Network
2. Choose your niche
3. Your Target Keywords
4. Domain name
5. Build your Wordpress Site
6. Improve your PR (Page Rank)
7. Make Money !!!

Read the tutorial about eBay Niche Store Building

Your comments are welcome! :-)
 
Once I niche drilled my girlfriend and....................she's never called back.
 
Notice how he starts his content below the fold. I think that's one of the "secret" steps between 6 and 7.
 
@Benji49

Great tips! I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Do you think PPC advertizing is actually profitable for ebay niche stores? You won't end up paying more for PPC then your income?

What is Pingcrawl? Services like pingomatic?

As for trademark domain names, I would stay away from those, too scared to loose all my work if the company wants to bring the site down!


@rgordon83

Yes, I have found the "Niche Drilling" technique on your epntips article which was brilliant and a very interesting read, that is why I have added a link back to your article. You didn't see it? I love reading your blog and have added your rss in my reader. Also, I used your coupon to purchase phpbay. Keep up the great work!

Obvioulsy I wouldn't agree that my tutorial is a "waste of time" and I don't really care for the affilate link to phpbay. It's the first time I add such an aff link and my blog rarely discusses Affiliate Marketing. I wrote the tutorial for a friend of mine and I thought it was sufficiently good that I should let people know in Affiliate forums...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.