EPIC Book: Daemon

JoshTodd

Insomnia = Income
Nov 6, 2008
897
16
0
Denver, CO
insideaffiliate.net
I've been depressed since Michael Crichton died, because I love his techno thriller writing style. Then this dude called Daniel Suarez comes along and writes Daemon and BLOWS AWAY anything I ever read by Crichton with his first book.

If you like the interwebz, technology, video games, death, sex, violence, conspiracy, and pure brilliance in your books, then go get it.

Here it is on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Daemon-Daniel-Suarez/dp/0451228731"]Amazon[/ame] (NOT an aff link, unless Jon makes Amazon links go to his aff account by default)
 


Crichton was OK for subject matter. His writing... meh, never did it for me.

I heard only good things about Daemon, as well.

::emp::
 
I always liked Crichton's writing too. OP, have you read Pirate Latitudes? It was a manuscript found among Crichton's belongings after he died, and they ended up publishing it. Pretty good stuff, different from his usual books. Will check out the suggestion, thanks for the tip.
 
I love Crichton's novels. Sphere was amazing, as was Timeline, and Next, and Prey. I love how he and Dan Brown had/have the ability to interweave factual elements throughout.

Just bought Daemon. Hope it's everything you say it is.

HUMAN