Ever get sick of thinking about money?

goddesspoo

Banned
Oct 10, 2010
101
1
0
California
www.emc2blog.com
I gave up short term SEO (link building algorithms) ventures and now recently opened a small long term oriented SEO firm ... building it from the ground up and aiming to establish myself as a Internet marketing consultant in Orange County.

I love this community heaps and would love to take in any advice from you guru out there.

:D :xmas-smiley-010:
 


Sounds like you're sick of NOT having money bro

Thats true if your not generally an optimistic person starting out is hard as you have no money and have not tasted real success in IM, i think once you establish a base and your lifestyle increases you are more motivated to sustain that lifestyle and not go back.
 
I gave up short term SEO (link building algorithms) ventures and now recently opened a small long term oriented SEO firm ... building it from the ground up and aiming to establish myself as a Internet marketing consultant in Orange County.

I love this community heaps and would love to take in any advice from you guru out there.

:D :xmas-smiley-010:

wtf are you talking about?
 
Hang around long enough and you should learn... And since you seem to be a noob, don't click on too many links here..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I be thinkin all day about money.. gettin it in and stuntin on fools.


Sent from da block using Tapatalk