Experience with TransFirst?

GeXus

Banned
Apr 20, 2008
136
4
0
Does anyone have experience with using TransFirst processing? Good, Bad, Ugly?
 


It really depends what you are trying to do and what business models you plan on running. Are you going to be doing anything high risk? Are you going to accept cc and checks? I processed with them last year, they have some advantages like a good interface and direct to platform, but they also switched around MID numbers with someone elses at one point and mistakenly debited my account $5k which I didn't get back for 20 days.
 
I'd suggest you talk to:

Todd Flaherty - President
Direct Response Brokers
217 Commercial Street Suite 403
Portland, ME 04101
Phone: 207.671.2347
Fax: 800.453.5486
tflaherty (at) directresponsebrokers (dot) com

He works with a number of merchant account providers and has always supplied my clients and me personally with great advice.
 
They aren't that great for the rebills. They will not think twice about cutting you off.