Faceblogger Tried...

evolutionvision

New member
Sep 27, 2010
1,476
21
0
Was googling some shit. This popped up: Faceblogger Facepalm


ScreenShot2012-09-24at81504PM_zpsbd0042bd.png
 


"If you don't change direction, you'll end up where you're going."

Aristotle level shit right there.
 
I did not post on WaFo for last two months. It shows the way I use WaFo.

Obviously you are digging WaFo more than others. This is not the first time you've made a thread about a WaFo post/thread here. You're just a faggot that posts a 6 month old post I made in WaFo.
 
You got a legit beef w/ face? Other wise I suggest you knock that shit off if you dont want to get ass raped
 
I did not post on WaFo for last two months. It shows the way I use WaFo.

Obviously you are digging WaFo more than others. This is not the first time you've made a thread about a WaFo post/thread here. You're just a faggot that posts a 6 month old post I made in WaFo.

My magic ball says there is something in your last 23 posts that he didn't like
 
Who the fuck cares? The biggest question is why the OP is such such a faggot for posting this.
 
So where's the facepalm. This method is no trade secret. It probably still works on many occasions.
 
I did not post on WaFo for last two months. It shows the way I use WaFo.

Obviously you are digging WaFo more than others. This is not the first time you've made a thread about a WaFo post/thread here. You're just a faggot that posts a 6 month old post I made in WaFo.

WTF???

This wasn't hating on you at all. I was hating on the extreme retards swarming that place. You gave legit information and of course they don't understand.

It was the number one result in google so I clicked it. Not sure why so much hate.
 
He's just feeling that small sense of humiliation, bro...

Even I used to post on WaFo at times, usually only to flog trash to retards, but I always felt a bit unclean after.

See, it's like riding a moped or fucking a fat chick- great fun at the time, but god forbid one of your bros should see you on it.

Hope that explains the knee-jerk overreaction.
 
He's just feeling that small sense of humiliation, bro...

Even I used to post on WaFo at times, usually only to flog trash to retards, but I always felt a bit unclean after.

See, it's like riding a moped or fucking a fat chick- great fun at the time, but god forbid one of your bros should see you on it.

Hope that explains the knee-jerk overreaction.

I've fucked many mopeds and ridden many a big girl around town.

Ain't no shame in my game.
 
Thank you for posting a screenshot of a thread on another forum that nobody cares about.
 
I did not post on WaFo for last two months. It shows the way I use WaFo.

Obviously you are digging WaFo more than others. This is not the first time you've made a thread about a WaFo post/thread here. You're just a faggot that posts a 6 month old post I made in WaFo.
Temper temper :2gunsfiring_v1: