Infinite Keith goes on forever. Jan 19, 2009 1,393 38 0 0.000000, 0.000000 Dec 30, 2009 #22 That's great. I totally fucking fell for it too. :scroll::scroll::scroll::scroll::Goatse!!: And also, I just had to tell my Firefox spell checker that Goatse IS spelled correctly. I dunno why, but that cracked me up.
That's great. I totally fucking fell for it too. :scroll::scroll::scroll::scroll::Goatse!!: And also, I just had to tell my Firefox spell checker that Goatse IS spelled correctly. I dunno why, but that cracked me up.
kingfish Champion of Awesome Sep 25, 2007 3,496 57 0 Dec 30, 2009 #23 My new years ban vote goes to DwayneDibley
kingofsp WF Premium Member Mar 1, 2008 5,324 152 0 Los Angeles Dec 31, 2009 #24 It's bad enough that retards post shit like this, but why do you have to quote the original image in your reply!? Dang.
It's bad enough that retards post shit like this, but why do you have to quote the original image in your reply!? Dang.
DwayneDibley Banned Oct 19, 2009 27 3 0 Dec 31, 2009 #25 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBIWMgPZo2Q"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
PhillipMarlow Pheasant Heavy Breathing Mar 14, 2008 1,761 34 0 Dec 31, 2009 #26 What the fuck is going on in here?
More$ThanBrains New member Nov 27, 2009 47 1 0 Mexifornia Dec 31, 2009 #27 quite creative, gonna use it as a banner
Fatbat Advertise Here May 10, 2008 6,989 149 63 Costa del Sol, Spain www.linkedin.com Dec 31, 2009 #28 Fuck this monthly shit and or special holiday occasions, we need to invoke a daily ban. I only wish I knew someone at the top to get mod privileges, Banscythe would be in full effect.
Fuck this monthly shit and or special holiday occasions, we need to invoke a daily ban. I only wish I knew someone at the top to get mod privileges, Banscythe would be in full effect.