Favorite Stevie Ray Vaughan Live Performance?

makethatgreen

The Freeway Killer
Mar 1, 2009
1,607
18
0
bewbs
Just a couple of mine:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLw7nozO_U"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRPazZySzE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV4LLcb1HiM"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Stevie = God!
 


He did a good job with this one as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GSpbuFSr2o"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Fav SRV tune : Lenny

Written in dedication to his wife Lenora. She and her friends bought Stevie a red '65 Fender Strat at a pawn shop for $350.-, in 1980. That same night he wrote the song and named the guitar after her as well.

In 2004, the Guitar Center bought Lenny at an auction for $629,500.00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1p8sawWJ0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]


Classic!
 
That's a great tune and video. I love SRV and still can't believe we lost him. I really like his version of Little Wing and the unplugged version of Pride & Joy he did on MTV years ago was great too. I've tried to emulate his sound for years now and still can't nail it. Even with an old Ibanez Tube Screamer, strat and a Fender Twin, it's hard to get his sound.