What file synchronization do you guys use?
How I work: My master copy is a USB, everything I've ever done in relation to AM is on it. I also work from 5 different computers(3 of which have a copy of the USB files). I'd like to be able to sit at any of the computers, and have the program tell me which files have changed, and when. I'd like the option to manually approve those changes to the master copy (the USB), or vice versa if I worked on a PC.
I'm looking for something along these lines,
1. Runs on XP
2. 2 way synchronization (PC <-> USB).
3. Open Source (or trustworthy freeware)
4. Bonus if it's a portable app (runs off USB)
5. Double Bonus if it checks file integrity (checksum)
6. Triple Bonus if it's as easy to use as windows "explorer"
I've searched this forum(no good results), and google(too many results, half of them look like they want to piggyback a zango toolbar). I don't have any experience in the area, but it's becoming too time consuming to keep track of everything manually.
Appreciate your input guys.
How I work: My master copy is a USB, everything I've ever done in relation to AM is on it. I also work from 5 different computers(3 of which have a copy of the USB files). I'd like to be able to sit at any of the computers, and have the program tell me which files have changed, and when. I'd like the option to manually approve those changes to the master copy (the USB), or vice versa if I worked on a PC.
I'm looking for something along these lines,
1. Runs on XP
2. 2 way synchronization (PC <-> USB).
3. Open Source (or trustworthy freeware)
4. Bonus if it's a portable app (runs off USB)
5. Double Bonus if it checks file integrity (checksum)
6. Triple Bonus if it's as easy to use as windows "explorer"
I've searched this forum(no good results), and google(too many results, half of them look like they want to piggyback a zango toolbar). I don't have any experience in the area, but it's becoming too time consuming to keep track of everything manually.
Appreciate your input guys.