First Muslim Mayor elected in Canada



For about ten years New Hampshire has had a state rep who is Muslim and also Republican.
 
I think everyone is missing the real point here, the guy looks WAY too sloppy to represent a city; it's hard to look at him. Maybe he'll stick to strictly radio press conferences.

He looks like a greasy, Arab Al Franken.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89bzyRXK9nQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

He definitely makes sense though. Actual common-sense politics... Who knew?!
 
Well knowing the fact that not really many people would actually care about this, I would like to share my opinion that I think it is great to see that Muslims are progressing and can actually do something good for us all.
 
I think everyone is missing the real point here, the guy looks WAY too sloppy to represent a city; it's hard to look at him. Maybe he'll stick to strictly radio press conferences.

He looks like a greasy, Arab Al Franken.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

He definitely makes sense though. Actual common-sense politics... Who knew?!

I don't know what you're talking about man... after watching this video I find him more articulate and well spoken than most mayors I've heard. Maybe you don't like his jerry curls? :rasta:
 
Well knowing the fact that not really many people would actually care about this, I would like to share my opinion that I think it is great to see that Muslims are progressing and can actually do something good for us all.

oh we got a frenchie here :)

man it doesn't look too good in your country. I heard in BBC this morning that 25% of the country is paralyzed by Strikes... you guys got more things to worry about .... lazy asses lol