Flaky Women Who Waste Men's Time

than_west

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
618
9
0
46
Mars Rover: Only $8 per person
Ladies,

Why do you waste so much of men's time?

If YOU call me, and I invite you over, come out especially when nothing else is open.

If we agree to meet up, don't fall asleep.

If you want to hang out, provide a clear time and location.

If you ask me what we'll do back at my place, you're not going to like my real answer.

If you're married, tell me upfront.

If you call me, you should pick up.

Good night

Big_Boob_Squeeze_Nuts.co_.uk_10_.jpg
 


Based upon the title I thought this would be a Pewep thread, but no it was just some other drunk, butt hurt beta who doesn't understand that the chick isn't really interested in you and didn't show up cuz some other guy was giving her a fat cock in the ass.
 
mx=headroom - 2/10 - Try again. I was referring to girls that call you. I'm sure you'll go far with your reading comprehension. Since you obviously don't have the problem that the vast majority of men do, where do I sign up for your bootcamp on picking up hookers?
 
"initiate chase, then run"... rule #4 in the Handbook for Insecure Ladies.
 
mx=headroom - 2/10 - Try again. I was referring to girls that call you. I'm sure you'll go far with your reading comprehension. Since you obviously don't have the problem that the vast majority of men do, where do I sign up for your bootcamp on picking up hookers?

If we agree to meet up, don't fall asleep.

So the whole original post was about a phone call? Nothing to do with her not showing up? I'll try to work on my reading comprehension, sorry for only 2/10 bro.
 
You're doing it wrong bro.

Most women are just flaky as fuck by nature. As much as I'd like to, you simply can't talk to them in a direct and staight up manner.. you always have to be manipulating the little creatures.