Florida man will live in a Lion's Den for the next 30 days



LOL ... this is going to end similar to the Grizzly man ... you just can't live with wild animals and think that they actually not going to be wild ... I have no idea why anyone would want to do this ... there has to be better ways to raise money for charity.
 
the only way he'd have a chance to survive is if they kept feeding the lions non-stop. Lions tend to become lazy when they're full and take long naps. Even then they still could see him as a threat to their territory, unless he's hiding all the time...
 
lions are probably trained to behave nice , like a cat:) he's definitely a huge fan of Bear Grylls .
 
I think he has a good chance of surviving it. Lions aren't that dangerous to men. Tigers on the other hand are.
 
I think he has a good chance of surviving it. Lions aren't that dangerous to men. Tigers on the other hand are.



...eh? How do you figure lions aren't that dangerous to men?

QK3F1.jpg
 
...eh? How do you figure lions aren't that dangerous to men?

From talking to a local celebrity who started a now famous center for wounded animals. He started with little birds, cats, dogs and cattle and, because he couldn't say 'no' when someone brought in a animal, evolved to bigger and more exotic animals, like lions and tigers. He said that they could come close to the lions they had and never had a problem.

They stopped doing that however, because it could still be dangerous when having a certain smell on you. A great perfume for us could be a horrible thing for a lion.

When they accepted their first tigers, it was a different story. These are very unpredictable and aggressive animals.

That and this clip:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE"]YouTube - Christian the lion[/ame]
:D


Anways, I'm not saying it's safe to be with a lion, but I think you have a much higher chance of surviving than with a tiger. Of course, knowing the animal in advance plays a huge roll.
 
This is ten minutes up the road from me. Might have to go throw a steak under his pillow :D
 
From talking to a local celebrity who started a now famous center for wounded animals. He started with little birds, cats, dogs and cattle and, because he couldn't say 'no' when someone brought in a animal, evolved to bigger and more exotic animals, like lions and tigers. He said that they could come close to the lions they had and never had a problem.

They stopped doing that however, because it could still be dangerous when having a certain smell on you. A great perfume for us could be a horrible thing for a lion.

When they accepted their first tigers, it was a different story. These are very unpredictable and aggressive animals.

That and this clip:
YouTube - Christian the lion
:D


Anways, I'm not saying it's safe to be with a lion, but I think you have a much higher chance of surviving than with a tiger. Of course, knowing the animal in advance plays a huge roll.

I actually was told...not the oppisite, but somethign different. I was at this semi-private zoo with my uncle buying 100 parakeets in bulk (dont ask) and the guy sold everything form lizards to fucking tigers and panthers.

So according to him the most easy going trustworthy big cats go in this order:

Tiger
Lion
Panther
Black Panther

He said black panthers are so un predictable that they are basically impossible to own as pets. I don't know if it was some weird redneck joke that I didn't pick up on or what, but he seemed very serious. I don't remember what he said about leopards...but this video is kind of funny:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLEMNVnaEmY]YouTube - Leopard hangs out of Russian Audi TT[/ame]
 
From talking to a local celebrity who started a now famous center for wounded animals. He started with little birds, cats, dogs and cattle and, because he couldn't say 'no' when someone brought in a animal, evolved to bigger and more exotic animals, like lions and tigers. He said that they could come close to the lions they had and never had a problem.

They stopped doing that however, because it could still be dangerous when having a certain smell on you. A great perfume for us could be a horrible thing for a lion.

When they accepted their first tigers, it was a different story. These are very unpredictable and aggressive animals.

That and this clip:
YouTube - Christian the lion
:D


Anways, I'm not saying it's safe to be with a lion, but I think you have a much higher chance of surviving than with a tiger. Of course, knowing the animal in advance plays a huge roll.

I don't think there is much between them (Lion/Tiger) and when they come together they usually have a pretty decent battle. There are plenty of videos on LiveLeak (and even YouTube) that proves that they are savage fuckers. This Florida guy clearly has issues.
 
I've fed Tigers by hand. It was a truly awesome experience. And I'd never get in fucking cage with one. They're terrifying.

The tiger keeper used to get in the pen and play with them, but he was a Hells Angels nutcase. He also said keepers did get killed now and again, when they started treating them like pets.

Water Buffalo, Elephants and Hippos are more aggressive than lions + tigers towards humans.