For everyone here with ADD...

I'm sure there are valid cases, which is why I stated 90%. You seem to be doing all the right things, best of luck to ya

I understand your point and I still have my doubts about some children as well. I think there is a problem with over-diagnosing though. I may have jumped the gun a bit, so I am sorry if I came off the wrong way. Thanks a lot.
 


ADD is 90% a fake disease. I seriously think 90% of all that shit is just parents feeding their kids bullshit. Lucky charms, pizza, soda, koolaid, etc etc... shitty diets = little bastards who can't stay focused.

I agree too.

I mean fuck, if we didn't have ADD we would work like a machine. We are not machines, we have emotions and all that bullshit so obviously no one can just focus on one task like a robot. Some people are better at it than others and that can depend on a lot of factors like motivation and what not.

But seriously, no one in this fucking world can just pick a task and work like a machine for hours and hours without losing focus. Isn't it like a known fact that humans loose concentration every 20 seconds of something like that?

ADD is bullshit. If someone has a "severe" case of it, then they are most likely just not at all interested in what there doing and have no motivation. It's as simple as that.
 
But seriously, no one in this fucking world can just pick a task and work like a machine for hours and hours without losing focus. Isn't it like a known fact that humans loose concentration every 20 seconds of something like that?

Henry Ford. The assembly line. Industrial Revolution. Look 'em up kid.