Forgotten website needs some lovin'

Yodaheim

Master
Jan 29, 2010
141
6
0
South Africa
Did you ever put up a site and then totally forget about it? I put this one up about a year ago, worked on it for a few hours and then forgot about its existance! The Steve Wagenheim fan club

Anybody wanna throw me some fresh content... some ideas about what to actually do with the fucker would be good too... I can't remember why I thought it was a good idea, but it's good for a laugh anyways...
 


hello1.jpg
 
Dear Friend,

I am looking for a prospective foreign representative partner to establish an investment company abroad due to political economic crisis in our country, I am interested in any Individuals that has investment Ideas in oil business, property management (real estate) and financial markets or any other profit generating business that i can invest in, please kindly update me your interest and your ideas and tell me how you think we can proceed.